5th annual bags tournament
We're so excited that the community has come out to participate in our annual bags tournament. Our numbers continue to grow and the tournament becomes more competitive year after year. Take a look at some of pictures below and then toss your hat in the ring for this year's event by registering below. We look forward to seeing you!
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
- Games are played to 21 points or 15 minutes.
- In doubles, team partners face each other from opposite boards.
- Each team plays with 4 bags.
- Opponents alternate tosses until all 8 bags are thrown. The round is then scored.
- The last team to score on previous round tosses first.
- Toss again if any interference occurs.
- Opponents may call Foot Foul and the call must be honored.
- BAGGO etiquette necessitates respect for your opponent. While an opponent is tossing refrain from talking and step back out of his/her view. Only one person or the referee (tournament play) should retrieve bags when the round is completed.
- If a contestant desires to make a protest, the protest shall be made to the judge or tournament official at the time the problem occurs. The tournament judge shall make the final ruling on all protests.